Saturday, March 31, 2007

5.quotations

#I dream for a living.

#People have forgotten how to tell a story. Stories don’t have middle or an end anymore. They usually have a beginning that never stops beginning.

#I’ve discovered I’ve got this pre-occupation with ordinary people pursued by large forces.

#The most expensive habit in the world is celluloid, not heroin and I need a fix every few years.

#Only a generation of readers will span a generation of writers.

#Playing is about fun, excitement, competition and bringing people together. It’s about escape, adventure and connecting. It gives each person the chance to prove that he or she can be a star.

#I never felt comfortable with myself because I was never part of the majority. I always felt awkward and shy and on the outside of the momentum of my friends’ lives.

#I was never on the inside of that. I was always on the outside. I felt like an alien. I always felt like I never belonged to any group that I wanted to belong to. Unlike Woody Allen, you know, I wanted to become a member of the country club."

#Spielberg isn’t a filmmaker, he’s a confectioner.

No comments: